Recent Top Performers

Dylan Richter, men’s basketball: The freshman has earned significant playing time for the No. 3 Bears, averaging more than eight points per game. Richter led the team in scoring to open UAA play against the University of Chicago on Jan. 10, when he scored 13. Richter has scored in double figures in five of 12 games this season.

Zoë Unruh, women’s basketball: The junior scored in double figures twice in five games during winter break, including a 12-point performance in a four-point victory at Capital University. She is averaging nine points per game this season as both a starter and reserve.

Karina Stridh, swimming and diving: The freshman submitted a NCAA provisional time in the 100-freestyle against Lindenwood University after she had already qualified for nationals in the same event at the Wheaton Invitational in December.

Alex Beyer, swimming and diving: The junior won two individual events and shared in a relay title in a dual meet against Wabash College Wednesday. He won the 200-yard freestyle with a time of 1:43.99 and the 200-yard butterfly in 1:57.60. He was also a member of the winning 400-yard medley team.

//