The best of #WashU20

Nation Tarnation | Numbers Editor

It’s that time of the year. Facebook is going crazy with people talking about their college acceptances and decisions. People are trying hard to impress their potential friends and classmates on their official college class groups…and failing. If you’re reading this, you’re probably thinking of those “20 facts” that you posted to your official class group, hoping that no one ever looks back at those embarrassing truths you decided to make public ages ago.Student Life handpicked some of the best “fun facts” from the Official Washington University Class of 2020 group, and here they are!

I’m serious about my academics, but I still want to make the most of my college experience with some new partners in crime. Will you be my best friend??

I went to Israel the summer after my sophomore year and fell in love with a camel named Beatrice (the long-distance is really tough).

I got a 2400 on my SAT mostly out of spite because I never wanted to touch a standardized test again. Comment with your score :P

Omg so excited for Wash. U.! I’m looking for a roommate, so if you relate to me please contact my secretary at 310-382-7684. Must keep a clean room and be OK with my chef making breakfast for me each morning.

I take 5 alcohols a day (sorry I know I go hard) lol drunk rn go college woo

I don’t know how to do laundry, so I plan on having my mom do it for me and shipping it back. Aren’t I adorable?

I used to do a lot of yoga and SoulCycle but I’m pretty sure that I’ll need to macho up to get into all the hottest parties. #Hot10 here I come, am I right?

When I visited WashU I fell in love with its campus…But most importantly…the FOOD!

I can crack all my joints except my knees, I can wiggle my ears independently of each other, and I can raise my left eyebrow independently of my right one but not the other way around. I’m also super inflexible. I barely get past my knees when I try to touch my toes. If you have any other questions about me hmu!

I accidentally nearly strangled my roommate while I was sleepwalking and having a nightmare at the same time. Oh and I love dogs. Hmu if you want to live together!!!

HAKUNA MATATA. Like if you agree.

A small part of me is worried that Wash U won’t be strange enough for my poor, twisted soul

UPDATE: Oh, this isn’t WashU Confessions? My bad, guys.

AP Chemistry was a joke. I feel Wash. U. chemistry will be fine. In case you didn’t already guess, I’m a chemistry major on the premed track. Oh—and I’m also doing a second major in computer science and a minor in the business school.

I exercise all days of the week, and my routine includes one hour of running, one hour of cross-training, one hour of weights, one hour of abs or legs and one hour of stretching or yoga. Every. Single. Day. I hope I can keep up this schedule in college.

I just got my driver’s license, and I’m super annoyed that freshmen can’t have cars on campus. My life is so hard, right?

I took five AP classes, and now I feel like I’m done with all the studying. I just want to chill in college and explore the party scene. Lmk if you’re interested.

I’m not nearly as weird as this made me seem so hmu!! I can’t wait to spend the next four years with all of guys. <3 <3