Drumpf bills Mexico, Mo. for wall, Crist Mixler agrees to pay

Bob the Builder | Building that Wall

President Tronald Drumpf accidentally billed Mexico, Mo. Monday for the great wall (not to be confused with the Great Wall of China, although China is Drumpf’s second favorite country next to Russia) that has been part of his campaign from the very beginning.

According to the Orange House administration, the billing error was a bigly mistake on the part of the president. However, the plans have been underway for some time, and it’s too late to turn back now.

Drumpf, contrary to what the Orange House administration says, refuses to admit that there was a billing error.

There was a wall built finally. It was built in the wrong place, granted, but it was built. There is now a wall that really exists, and it’s right here! In Missouri! Get out of the bubble to go see it, if you’re so inclined to do so! Go on...We Built It! | Construction Company

There was a wall built finally. It was built in the wrong place, granted, but it was built. There is now a wall that really exists, and it’s right here! In Missouri! Get out of the bubble to go see it, if you’re so inclined to do so! Go on…

“I never want to be on the other side of that big wall,” Drumpf said in a public statement Monday evening. “I don’t see anything wrong with building the wall. Mexico is still Mexico.”

Mayor of Mexico, Mo. Crist Mixler has mixed feelings about the bill that he received Monday.

“At first I thought it was a joke. It was a big bill. I turned to my wife and said ‘Now, what’d you buy this time, Ida?’” Mixler said. “But after getting out my reading specs and examining the details, I got to thinking that it might be a good idea. I talked to my dog, and he seemed to like it; so, I agreed to pay.”

And so, Mixler will build a wall around Mexico. Mexico, Mo. city limits, that is. The timeline for the project remains unclear, but according to Mixler, it will happen as soon as possible.

“You know, we’ve always been nervous about our safety in this country,” Mixler said, “Now, the president has not only ordered us to build a wall, but he has let us know that we are safe from him ever visiting our city.”