‘Nearly Naked’ students brave snow

The second annual Nearly Naked Run flooded the campus with scantily clad runners Sunday night despite a temperature of 26 degrees Fahrenheit and icy paths. A dusting of snow capped off the run of just more than a mile, which started at the Danforth University Center and passed by Upper Row and through Brookings Quadrangle. Runners then returned to Tisch Commons, where they celebrated with hot chocolate and a mechanical bull. The run was hosted by Mr. Wash U, with all proceeds benefiting City Faces.

Rose Shapiro | Student Life

Freshman Ethan Rinchik crosses the finish line and heads toward the hot chocolate oustide the DUC doors.

Rose Shapiro | Student Life

Sophomore Julie Rub was one of approximately 50 students who ran in the event.

Rose Shapiro | Student Life

Seniors Austin Spurlock, Ethan Goldstein and Jordan Gamble pose outside the Danforth University Center after completing the second annual Nearly Naked Run.

Sahil Patel | Student Life

Senior Austin Spurlock rides a mechanical bull in Tisch Commons of the Danforth University Center after completing the Nearly Naked Run on Sunday night. The run continued despite icy pathways and falling snow in 26-degree weather, and afterward, the festivities continued indoors.