SPIRIT OF KOREA

Jiyoon Kang | Senior Photo Editor

Korean Student Association and Korean International Student Society teamed up to put on the annual Korean cultural showcase featuring traditional and K-pop performances.

The dancers perform “Blood, Sweat, and Tears” by BTS. Spirit of Korea was held at South 40 last Friday.Jiyoon Kang | Student Life

The dancers perform “Blood, Sweat, and Tears” by BTS. Spirit of Korea was held at South 40 last Friday.

A dance group performs “I like that” by Sistar. Spirit of Korea had 13 dances.Jiyoon Kang | Student Life

A dance group performs “I like that” by Sistar. Spirit of Korea had 13 dances.

A group of dancers perform “Into the New World” by Girls Generation.Jiyoon Kang | Student Life

A group of dancers perform “Into the New World” by Girls Generation.

A group of dancers covered their eyes with cloth while dancing to “Blood, Sweat, and Tears” by BTS.Jiyoon Kang | Student Life

A group of dancers covered their eyes with cloth while dancing to “Blood, Sweat, and Tears” by BTS.

A dance group performs “TT” by Twice, a rising girl K-pop group in South Korea.Jiyoon Kang | Student Life

A dance group performs “TT” by Twice, a rising girl K-pop group in South Korea.

The K-Fan performed in Spirit of Korea.Jiyoon Kang

The K-Fan performed in Spirit of Korea.

A mashup of Girl’s Day’s songs were performed in Spirit of Korea. The mashup consisted songs such as “Expect”, “Female President”, and more of their hits.Jiyoon Kang

A mashup of Girl’s Day’s songs were performed in Spirit of Korea. The mashup consisted songs such as “Expect”, “Female President”, and more of their hits.