LOUFEST 2016: Photo Gallery

| Senior Photo Editor
St. Lucia performs on the Bud Light Stage Sunday afternoon. The band returned to St. Louis again after performing at Wash. U. in the spring of 2014. Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

St. Lucia performs on the Bud Light Stage Sunday afternoon. The band returned to St. Louis again after performing at Wash. U. in the spring of 2014.

The crowd listens to Big Gigantic’s performance on Saturday at the Forest Park Stage.Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

The crowd listens to Big Gigantic’s performance on Saturday at the Forest Park Stage.

Shakey Graves, a folk artist known for the song “Built to Roam,” performs on Sunday at the Shade Stage.Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

Shakey Graves, a folk artist known for the song “Built to Roam,” performs on Sunday at the Shade Stage.

Big Gigantic lights up the Forest Park Stage. The group plays a mix of hip-hop, jazz and electronica to the crowd’s delight.Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

Big Gigantic lights up the Forest Park Stage. The group plays a mix of hip-hop, jazz and electronica to the crowd’s delight.

The Scottish band Frightened Rabbit plays on the Forest Park Stage. The band performed at the 2016 LouFest this weekend.Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

The Scottish band Frightened Rabbit plays on the Forest Park Stage. The band performed at the 2016 LouFest this weekend.

Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals perform on the Tunespeak BMI Stage on Sunday. This year's LouFest was in Forest Park this past weekend.Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals perform on the Tunespeak BMI Stage on Sunday. This year’s LouFest was in Forest Park this past weekend.

Band of Horses performs on the Bud Light Stage Saturday. This year's LouFest featured new additions such as a Ferris wheel and a special SPB VIP tent.Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

Band of Horses performs on the Bud Light Stage Saturday. This year’s LouFest featured new additions such as a Ferris wheel and a special SPB VIP tent.

Vince Staples performs on the Forest Park Stage Sunday. His hourlong set lasted from 5 to 6 p.m.Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

Vince Staples performs on the Forest Park Stage Sunday. His hourlong set lasted from 5 to 6 p.m.

LCD Soundsystem performs at Loufest Sunday night. The band headlined this year's festival along with Lauryn Hill and Chris Stapleton.Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

LCD Soundsystem performs at Loufest Sunday night. The band headlined this year’s festival along with Lauryn Hill and Chris Stapleton.

A LouFest balloon is illuminated Saturday night. This year's festival-goers trekked through the mud in order to attend.Holly Ravazzolo | Student Life

A LouFest balloon is illuminated Saturday night. This year’s festival-goers trekked through the mud in order to attend.