Happy Holi-days

Jiyoon Kang | Senior Photo Editor

WashU Ashoka hosted “Holi 2017: Humans of Holi” April 14 on the Swamp, celebrating Holi, the festival of color, good over evil, the coming of spring, happiness and friendship.

Students were allowed to participate in Humans of Holi for free, and various color powders were distributed.Jiyoon Kang | Student Life

Students were allowed to participate in Humans of Holi for free, and various color powders were distributed.

Humans of Holi was held by WashU Ashoka, and 200 lbs of color powder were used throughout the event.Jiyoon Kang | Student Life

Humans of Holi was held by WashU Ashoka, and 200 lbs of color powder were used throughout the event.

Humans of Holi prepared a waterslide for students to enjoy after covering themselves with color powder.Jiyoon Kang

Humans of Holi prepared a waterslide for students to enjoy after covering themselves with color powder.

Holi color bombs were distributed on the ground so students could pick them up and throw them at each other.Jiyoon Kang

Holi color bombs were distributed on the ground so students could pick them up and throw them at each other.

Students were distributed around 200 lbs of color powder last Friday for Humans of Holi.Jiyoon Kang | Student Life

Students were distributed around 200 lbs of color powder last Friday for Humans of Holi.

Humans of Holi was held last Friday, April 14. Students participated in this event despite the rainy weather.Jiyoon Kang | Student Life

Humans of Holi was held last Friday, April 14. Students participated in this event despite the rainy weather.