Endless Electronics tech store fills final space in Loop Lofts storefront

Endless Electronics, a technology repair store, will soon join the Peacock Diner and United Provisions in the final available storefront space beneath the Lofts at Washington University.

Deborah Spencer | Contributing Reporter

Wash. U. deal with Box.com will provide 50 GB of cloud storage to students, faculty

Since Jan. 21, Washington University has been offering 50 GB of cloud storage for all students and faculty through data storage company Box.com.

The Lofts LEED the way with new certification

The Lofts of Washington University, the most recent student housing project, have achieved the highest level of LEED certification and become the first campus buildings to achieve platinum status.

New Women’s Building basement to open Dec. 1

Starting Dec. 1, students will no longer have to walk to the east side of campus for a new ID as the Campus Card Service Office and other organizations will move into the newly renovated basement of the Ann W. Olin Women’s Building.

Sam Fox School eyes new building expansion

Off-campus studios that currently house the work of several architecture graduate students may not be needed as soon as spring 2016.

Preliminary plans are in place to add an 80,000-square-foot building to the Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts in place of the current parking spaces near the school.

| Associate Editor

Olin Library printers cause problems for students, staff

As anyone hoping to print a paper between classes has probably noticed, the Olin Library printer kiosks have had difficulties with network issues this semester, leading to login, payment and printing problems for University community members.

Blackout on South 40 causes student distress

Students found themselves showering in the dark and trapped in the elevator when a power outage struck campus Monday morning.

Wash. U. attempts to manage transportation needs through parking, sidewalk changes

Sustainability advocates on campus hope that changes to the Forsyth path and the accessibility of on-campus parking will promote students walking and biking rather than driving.

Katelyn Mae Petrin | Contributing Reporter

Career Fair, Dance Marathon displaced by Athletic Complex renovations

Due to the current Athletic Complex renovations, Dance Marathon and Wednesday’s Fall Career Fair are moving to the Danforth University Center and Mallinckrodt Center, respectively.

Manvitha Marni & Noa Yadidi | Student Life Reporters

Simon Hall renovations continue b-school updates, model after new Knight and Bauer

After the Olin Business School completed its construction of Knight Hall and Bauer Hall in May, the business school began renovations on Simon Hall, which up until that point had been home to Olin in all its capacities for more than two decades.

John Lu | Contributing Reporter