Architectural renderings give glimpse into construction project

Seven new individual projects will soon take root on the East End of campus, and administrators are highlighting the connectedness of the largest expansion the Danforth Campus has ever seen.

| Editor-in-Chief

Proposed changes to parking policy would institute new zones, hours

Student will see dramatic changes to the University’s parking policy should a proposed system be implemented for the 2017-2018 school year.

Unexpected rock shelf sets Olin Library construction back

Due to complications in the excavation phase of the project, the Olin Library expansion will be extended an entire semester and is on track to be finished for the spring 2018 semester.

The Loop: Trolley construction leads to 12-day intersection closure

Starting Monday, April 25, and running for 12 days, the intersection of Delmar and Skinker Boulevard will be closed to allow construction crews to install the tracks for the New Loop Trolley. Loop traffic will be rerouted to Forest Park Parkway and Big Bend Boulevard as the streets have similar capacity to Delmar.

| Managing Editor

DUC construction adds office, study spaces

Construction is underway in the Danforth University Center to develop a new office for the vice chancellor for students, Lori White, and to create additional study spaces available to students and the Career Center.

Renovation begins on Jolley Hall

Washington University has stepped up renovations of engineering building Jolley Hall, which will lead to restricted access to the building until May 2016.

Amelia Ma | Contributing Reporter

Parking pass prices continue to rise as lots move underground

Earlier this fall, drivers across campus were hit with another parking pass price hike—and the increases aren’t expected to stop any time soon.

Jared Dauman | Contributing Reporter

Trustees approve plan for major campus expansion

The University intends to do this by adding two new academic buildings, Jubel Hall and Weil Hall, as well as green spaces, an underground parking garage and two glass buildings: a designated welcome center for admissions and a building the administration has tentatively titled “The Hub,” which is slated to feature dining spaces, showers, changing rooms and academic programming.

and | Senior Editors

Olin Library renovation plans to breathe new life into popular library

A completely new Whispers Cafe, additional entrances and an indoor glass tower are all features to be included in the Olin Library Transformation project, expected to begin in the spring of 2016.

Rubelmann Hall becomes rubble, to be rebuilt by fall 2016

After years of uncertainty, Rubelmann Hall is gone. While decades of students mourn the loss of the archetypal “traditional,” the shiny new Ruby promises more space to keep underclassmen on the South 40 and boasts a to-be-decided storefront.

| Associate Editor