Debate-related road closures expected

Portions of Big Bend Boulevard and Forsyth Boulevard will be closed to all vehicular traffic this weekend in anticipation of the second presidential debate.

Beginning at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 8, Big Bend will be closed between Wydown Boulevard and Forest Park Parkway. It will be reopened by 6 a.m. Monday, Oct. 10.

Beginning 9 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 9, Forsyth will be closed between Big Bend and Skinker boulervards. It will also be reopened by 6 a.m. Monday, Oct. 10.

Security fencing will also be installed on the west side of Big Bend from Forsyth to Westmoreland Drive, which will block vehicle traffic from streets, alleys and driveways.

All information is subject to change, according to the road closures page on Washington University’s official debate website. The page will also be updated with more information as the debate approaches.

• protestfolk

There also might be a rally with Green Party Presidential Candidate Jill Stein at the corner of Lindell and Skinker BLVD at 3pm and march to the parking lot of Ciceros (6691 Delmar Blvd Saint Louis, MO 63130) at 5pm., to protest the exclusion of some 2016 u.s. presidential candidates on the November 2016 election day ballot from being able to participate in the tv debate (and not allowing u.s. voters to hear how they compare to trump & clinton as potential u.s. presidents in 2017)