Welcome to the new studlife.com
We are excited to announce the launch of the new studlife.com and to inform you about several new interactive features that will make it easier for you to stay informed about and to interact with the Washington University community.
Student Life’s new Web site was redesigned from the ground up to make navigation easier and to prominently feature the top news, features and blog posts that interest our readers. The site also makes it easier to find recent content, to follow specific authors and to see all previous coverage of specific subjects. Specifically, you might be interested about several of these new features:
- Easier commenting: It’s easier than ever to get involved with the conversation at studlife.com. Users now have the option of using their Facebook or Twitter log-ins to authenticate their posts and skip the moderation process; if you choose, you can still leave an anonymous, moderated comment.
- Greater control over E-mail Editions: You now have the option to customize how many e-mails you receive from Student Life. You can choose to receive our regular e-mail edition or a weekly digest of our e-mail edition that takes the highlights of the week’s news. You can also choose whether to receive breaking news e-mails. If you wish to change your subscription preferences at any time, simply e-mail [email protected] To customize your subscription now, go to http://www.studlife.com/email-edition/.
- Student Life on Facebook, Twitter: Interact with Student Life and our readers about recent news on Facebook and Twitter. You can follow us at twitter.com/studlife or at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Student-Life/8742728655.
- RSS Feeds: Add Student Life to your Feed Reader and stay informed about what is happening on campus. You can add the RSS Feed for our entire site (www.studlife.com/feed) or for specific sections (www.studlife.com/news/feed, www.studlife.com/forum/feed, www.studlife.com/sports/feed, www.studlife.com/scene/feed, www.studlife.com/cadenza/feed). Each blog also has its own RSS Feed.
- Mobile Browsing: In class or on the go? Get the latest news from Student Life’s new mobile site, optimized for cell phone browsers. Just navigate to www.studlife.com from any mobile device and enjoy having the latest news from the Washington University community at your fingertips.
Thank you for reading Student Life and we look forward to serving you in the future.