Parks and Rec, I Miss You
Every Thursday night, I happily put down my schoolwork to watch NBC’s amazing sitcom line-ups. “30 Rock,” “The Office,” “Community,” “Parks and Recre”—oh, right, instead of “Parks and Recreation,” the amazing 2 hour block of television that I would look forward to every week includes “Outsourced” a show that doesn’t deserve to be given a chance. So, as I count down the days to the return of the underrated mockumentary, I will also count down the best Parks and Recreation Moments (that Hulu has provided clips for).
5. You can feel the chemistry between Chris Pratt and Aubrey Plaza through the television screen. And a Ralph Macchio joke never hurt anyone.
4. The greatness of Ron Swanson and his drunk-carpentry skills are on display.
3. If Rashida Jones can’t take a good picture, how are the rest of us expected to?
2. The line between shoe-shiner and shoe-shinee is crossed.
1. Leslie covers for hunting-liscence-less Tom and takes the blame for shooting Ron in the back of the head.