Op-ed: A red line against racist ideologies: A call to action

This whole controversy has needlessly centered whiteness and the most privileged individuals on this campus. However, this controversy is not about white people; it is about the rights of marginalized communities and their allies on Washington University’s campus.

Christian Ralph | Graduate School of Engineering Class of 2020

Op-ed: Forget petition, demand real change

Wash. U., I am writing to tell you to suck it up. Californians, go buy a coat. Missourians, go buy a thicker coat. Alaskans, settle in, because it’s about to get very familiar.

Emily Jayne | Class of 2020

Op-ed: Vote against the block funding amendment

I implore students to turn out in this election. For we the students must vote down the fundamentally anti-democratic block-funding amendment.

Stephen Bertelsman | Class of 2019

Op-ed: Statement on the minimum wage and childcare benefits for Wash. U. campus workers

Statement from Washington University faculty members on Fight for $15 and childcare benefits.

Washington University Faculty Members

Op-ed: A letter to my rapist on his graduation

I’ve been in constant therapy, spent countless hours discussing how to manage my panic attacks every time I had to walk by you and pretend I was OK, all while trying to manage my classes, grades, extracurriculars and job applications.

Anonymous Student

Op-ed: On the loss of students’ safety: Are we worth it?

Ending Wash. U.’s Uber program is not only illogical and short-sighted, but inherently dangerous.

Lizzi Kehoe | Class of 2020

Op-ed: The feeling of victimhood surrounding conservatives at WU

Conservatives are not discriminated against in the same vein as other marginalized groups.

Op-ed: Birthright: Stop erasing Palestinians

By excluding Palestinian voices, Jewish institutions get to pretend that Palestinians don’t exist.

Michael Berkowitz | Class of 2020

Op-ed: Thank you from the women’s soccer family

At Wash. U., we have a campus community that makes the high achievements of a scholar-champion attainable.

Jim Conlon | Women's Soccer Coach

Letter to the editor: In response to the anonymous op-ed submission about the RA selection process

The safety and well-being of our students is always our top priority, and our team of well-trained and carefully selected resident advisers are here to ensure that the students living with us feel safe and supported.

Kawanna Leggett, Rob Wild | Executive Director of Residential Life, Dean of Students