Op-ed: Statement on the minimum wage and childcare benefits for Wash. U. campus workers

Statement from Washington University faculty members on Fight for $15 and childcare benefits.

Washington University Faculty Members

Op-ed: A letter to my rapist on his graduation

I’ve been in constant therapy, spent countless hours discussing how to manage my panic attacks every time I had to walk by you and pretend I was OK, all while trying to manage my classes, grades, extracurriculars and job applications.

Anonymous Student

Op-ed: On the loss of students’ safety: Are we worth it?

Ending Wash. U.’s Uber program is not only illogical and short-sighted, but inherently dangerous.

Lizzi Kehoe | Class of 2020

Op-ed: The feeling of victimhood surrounding conservatives at WU

Conservatives are not discriminated against in the same vein as other marginalized groups.

Christian Ralph | Graduate School of Engineering Class of 2020

Op-ed: Birthright: Stop erasing Palestinians

By excluding Palestinian voices, Jewish institutions get to pretend that Palestinians don’t exist.

Michael Berkowitz | Class of 2020

Op-ed: Thank you from the women’s soccer family

At Wash. U., we have a campus community that makes the high achievements of a scholar-champion attainable.

Jim Conlon | Women's Soccer Coach

Letter to the editor: In response to the anonymous op-ed submission about the RA selection process

The safety and well-being of our students is always our top priority, and our team of well-trained and carefully selected resident advisers are here to ensure that the students living with us feel safe and supported.

Kawanna Leggett, Rob Wild | Executive Director of Residential Life, Dean of Students

Op-ed: Dear ResLife, please stop protecting and hiring perpetrators of sexual violence

While the possibility that ResLife could hire an RA with Title IX complaints against them is appalling, this concern is neither hypothetical nor abstract.

Anonymous Student

Op-ed: We live in a purposefully undemocratic nation

In the Senate race, thousands of ballots were still uncounted, including absentee ballots and provisional ballots that were initially rejected due to mismatched signatures.

Jonathan Schneider | Class of 2020

Op-ed: Want to make change on campus? Join SU Senate!

As a senator, you are not only serving your peers by advocating for things that they want, you are also developing relevant life skills such as communication, patience and leadership.

Tyrin Truong | Speaker of SU Senate