Top 5 Jim & Pam moments

Courtesy of NBC

Courtesy of NBC

Most television shows have that one couple. You know, the two people who are madly in love with each other but can never seem to make it work, only engaging and frustrating the viewers so much every time they have a moment that never really comes to fruition. And usually, if they do make it work, the show suddenly gets kind of boring. But not “The Office.” Jim and Pam spent three seasons experiencing unresolved sexual tension, driving viewers crazy week after week. But then they got together. And the show, luckily, was even better than ever before. Jim and Pam are getting married on Thursday, and as Cadenza’s present to the happy couple, we’d like to present the Top Five Jim & Pam moments.

5. 27 seconds of silence (“Booze Cruise,” season 2) – When Jim and Pam find themselves alone on deck of a ship that Michael rented, they have a 27-second pause in which Jim manages to convey all of his love for Pam in a few stolen glances, and it’s basically epic.

4. “Not a bad day” (“Diversity Day,” season 1) – The first ever squeal-worthy Jim and Pam moment, when Pam falls asleep on Jim’s shoulder and he can’t contain his delight.

3. The proposal (“Weight Loss,” season 5) – After they’ve been dating for a year, Jim and Pam meet at a gas station in the rain. He gets down on one knee and proposes, and of course, she says yes. Surprising, yes, but it was awesome.

2. The beginning (“The Job,” season 3) – Finally, at the end of season 3, when it seems like Jim and Pam will never get together, Jim walks into Pam’s confessional and asks her out. Pam has never been so happy, and neither have we.

1. THE KISS! (“Casino Night,” season 2) – In the second season’s finale, Jim confesses his undying love for Pam, and she rejects him. Just a few minutes later, in the darkened office, he kisses her. She kisses back. It’s passionate and wonderful. And then the season ends.

• Taneshia

I’m just going to say…All the Jim and Pam kisses are Uber cute, but my favorite scene is (and this is afte they got married, ary.) when Cece is sitting in her little crib in the hospital just after she waas born, and Jim and Pam are cuddling on the hospital bed watching her sleep. I thought that was uber uber cute.

• MV

Great list! I’ve recently been on an Office kick so I can probably add more if you’ll indulge me :)

* Booze Cruise – Jim is asked who’d he’d save on a sinking ship and after lying about saving the customer, he tells the camera he’d save the receptionist.

* Another silent moment (can’t remember which episode) – when Jim can’t talk because Pam jinx him (also a cute moment) and she’s bugging him in the break room, he tells her a lot of his feelings without saying a word

* They find out they’re having a baby (end of Company Picnic)

* Fun Run – they’re caught on camera and try to lie about it to the camera crew until Pam just tells the truth

* Beginning of Dunder Mifflin Infinity – she steals a kiss on the cheek in the break room and he says “How dare you”